We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.81 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.61.30) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS
(06-30-2025, 07:57 AM)bmwspeed Wrote: I'm looking for an older version of PSdZData Full, preferably 4.38 or earlier (e.g. 4.37.xx, 4.36.xx, etc.).
Thanks in advance for your help!
I need it specifically for ECU flashing, so I’m looking for the Full version (not Lite), including all necessary SWFL, CAFD, and other files.
If anyone has this version and could share it via direct download link, file hosting service, or cloud drive, I’d greatly appreciate it.

The Search funktion is working perfectly Dodgy , your post is merged with this thread , check the first post. The difference between 4.44 ot 4.38 is very minimum.
My only advice to all the forum members: always check the forum's updated rules to avoid any warnings or bans.

Bimmerscene Forum Rules
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thanks - by Yodh - 10-26-2024, 12:05 AM
yesss - by hemservice - 12-16-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: Older PSdZData Full Version Needed (4.38 or Earlier) - by ek1978 - 06-30-2025, 08:13 AM
psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by vergis76 - 10-22-2025, 10:56 AM
RE: psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by ek1978 - 10-22-2025, 11:50 AM



Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)