We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
G07 Programing issues HELP please.
#1
I was attempting to encode a new A/C module I troubleshot for my 2020 X7 while I was in there I was updating the entire car as I no longer live near a dealership (closest is 7 hrs away). While I was updating shit went south and the programming halted and bricked the car. I’ve tried a lot but I can barely connect toy the car, ISTA+ will not complete a vehicle test anymore so it will not allow me to reattempt a program. Attached is the module tree as it looks now. Kinda last ditch at this point. I tried Esys but I think it was too late and the damage was done.

I’m willing to let someone remote it to help.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
G07 Programing issues HELP please. - by David_raz89 - 07-01-2025, 03:34 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)