We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BMW G32 KAFAS4 SLI Activation
#1
I am trying to activate speed limit information on my 2019 BMW G32. The vehicle is equipped with HU MGU, KAFAS4 and virtual cockpit (DKOMBI4).
I installed E-Sys 3.30.1 with Launcher Pro 2.8.1 + PSdZData 4.54.10 Lite.

When adding the 8TH code to FA and doing the "Calculate FA" option I get the message: "No FP could be generated from FA. Not all elements of the FA were found in the FA2FP: SALAPA 8TH".

   

Am I doing something wrong? How can I solve this?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BMW G32 KAFAS4 SLI Activation - by martino_p - 07-01-2025, 01:06 PM
RE: BMW G32 KAFAS4 SLI Activation - by JSC - 07-01-2025, 02:37 PM
RE: BMW G32 KAFAS4 SLI Activation - by martino_p - 07-01-2025, 06:13 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)