We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BMW F10 Headlight initializing / coding help
#4
Blush OK, A bit of an update.  Last evening I was fooling with the headlights and took both back out and switched some modules around. Still, not Angel Eyes and no turn signal on Driver side.  I have had the suspicion there was a problem with the connector I had to re-pin and replace on the drive side.  I took it all apart gain and found that one of the pins in the connector had come loose causing the Angel Eye and Turn Signal problem. 
I still have the ERROR messages about the Adaptive headlight malfunction and headlight aim.  I have the ENET cable and adapter ordered and should be here today.  I downloaded the ISTA+ day before yesterday, waiting for the cable to get here so I can try and program the errors out.  Thanks to those that sent me a yell to help me out.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: BMW F10 Headlight initializing / coding help - by hurst01 - 07-06-2025, 01:06 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)