We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.61.41) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS
(07-08-2025, 09:03 PM)dzooky Wrote: Again added newest version

Hi. Thank you for sharing the latest version, however I am struggling to install it, as simple as clicking on an ".exe" file, for me it didn't worked. I had 4.52.xx installed and it failed to run the program. I wonder if there is a step by step guide that actually works ? I tried using the "search" field of course but nothing came up but 100 different ISTA versions and not sure anymore which is which.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thanks - by Yodh - 10-26-2024, 12:05 AM
yesss - by hemservice - 12-16-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.54.20) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS - by undan - 07-09-2025, 05:42 AM
psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by vergis76 - 10-22-2025, 10:56 AM
RE: psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by ek1978 - 10-22-2025, 11:50 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)