We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 4.82 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.61.41) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS
(07-10-2025, 12:15 PM)dzooky Wrote:
(07-09-2025, 05:45 PM)executivoid Wrote: Warning to all!

Version 4.54.10 has several bugs. It was this version that almost damaged the Multimedia Center. That's why I had to downgrade to version 4.39.20 and flash it in UDP mode (extremely slow, 4 days to flash - 1% every hour). To recover the Multimedia Center, which, when calculating the SVT, displayed several UNKNs. 255.255.255.0

Do not install this version on your BMW under any circumstances. I'm not familiar with the latest version, 4.54.20, but I won't test it.

Thank you for always sharing!

What do you mean, PsDZdata files or ISTA?
I think I had problem with 4.54.10 with esys 3.30 and calculation and it crash during calculation, never had issue like this.
Then I've tried v 3.40 which was OK.

Actually Im on vacation so I can't test it.

You don't need to test it dude , people have used this version 1000000 of times , zero issue with flashing and coding.
With the correct setup , there should be no Problem whatsoever.

I personally have seen such estatments from several people, that ECU got bricked by flashing , or flashing was unsuccessful, and as you said , when you dig deep you find that they have no clue what they are doing , mixing latest SPD versions with oldest Esys verion , on the top of that they use Esys Launcher 2.8.1 cracked version for flashing , AND Anti Virus + Firewall are activated at full aggressive mode Big Grin
My only advice to all the forum members: always check the forum's updated rules to avoid any warnings or bans.

Bimmerscene Forum Rules
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ek1978 for this post:
  • dzooky
Reply


Messages In This Thread
thanks - by Yodh - 10-26-2024, 12:05 AM
yesss - by hemservice - 12-16-2024, 03:03 PM
RE: LATEST PSDZDATA FULL ON TORRENT (4.54.20) + LOT OF OLDER VERSIONS - by ek1978 - 07-10-2025, 01:03 PM
psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by vergis76 - 10-22-2025, 10:56 AM
RE: psdzdata 4.09.20 full and lite? - by ek1978 - 10-22-2025, 11:50 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)