We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
activate weather
#3
(08-27-2025, 05:52 AM)przemocj Wrote: Hi

Is there any option to activate weather in BMW G30?

I know it can be done through e-sys coding the HU with a long vin. Somebody done it for me and even the carplay worked via that after doing some provisioning to the ATM.
For sure it can be done by using a vin from a car that has paid services but I don`t know how to.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
Reply


Messages In This Thread
activate weather - by przemocj - 08-27-2025, 05:52 AM
RE: activate weather - by ek1978 - 08-27-2025, 08:09 AM
RE: activate weather - by XuLeTZ - 08-27-2025, 11:29 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)