We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates
(09-01-2025, 09:17 AM)gigidabrunda Wrote: Guys I have activated CarPlay and also updated maps to receive full screen (coder did it for me remotely via Esys) after that I can’t access HU to code anything via BimmerCode.

Will I be able to access HU codings (B&W EQ for eg.) if I purchase Bimmer Utility?

this is a typical stupid bug / failsafe feature in bimmercode , if Carplay is activated while your car shouldn't have carplay ( Production year or FA doesn't include Carplay ) then bimmercode will refuse coding the headunit.

Bimmer Utility has no issues with that .
My only advice to all the forum members: always check the forum's updated rules to avoid any warnings or bans.

Bimmerscene Forum Rules
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ek1978 for this post:
  • gigidabrunda
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates - by ek1978 - 09-01-2025, 10:51 AM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)