We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Remote help needed] F44 after BDC replacement. MGU in component protection mode.
#1
Hello everyone!

I hope that your Christmas went well and you speed quality time with your families.

I need help with F44 from 2020. Car came from another shop after BDC replacement (brand new from BMW with keys programmed to it). I programmed it and coded with E-Sys, wrote SVT, FA and I-Steps from VCM Backup. I also have backup made with E-Sys Ultra from this car (made it in January while doing some other coding in this car). 

After programming and coding BDC MGU started to work, I could release parking brake but the engine would't start, KAFAS lost FSC, and MGU (ID7) is in Component Protection mode. Additionally car couldn't communicate with EPS and I saw error about FlexRay not being initiaized.

Then I tried to do FlexRay Initialization with ISTA but it failed and there is no communication with DME, EGS, EPS etc.  Sad

I tried to use Tool32 to check and open FlexRay ports but I can't do it. I can connect to ZGW via Tool32, read and erase codes but "steuern_reset_learn_flexray" doesn't work. I cannot read status of FlexRay ports either.

Looking for someone who can help remotely, I have ENET and 100A PSU so voltage drops won't be a problem.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Remote help needed] F44 after BDC replacement. MGU in component protection mode. - by Ku3aszek - 12-26-2025, 02:38 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)