We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Remote help needed] F44 after BDC replacement. MGU in component protection mode.
#3
(12-28-2025, 10:06 PM)Stratofortress Wrote: Sometimes vehicle integration level update and couple of hours sleep revives the Flexray. At present the BDC has been replaced, thus an I-Level mismatch likely exist.

Thank you for reply. I disconnected battery for 30 minutes and i have connection with all the modules.  Smile But now i need to unlock MGU (it is in Component protection mode), and update FSCs in MGU and KAFAS. I am not sure how to turn off component protection mode in MGU. From what I understand I will need some additional FSC to do it. Is that right? I have backup of FSCs from this car so KAFAS shouldn't be a problem but I don't know what to do with MGU.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Remote help needed] F44 after BDC replacment. MGU in Component protection mode - by Ku3aszek - 12-28-2025, 11:46 PM



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)