Yesterday, 09:21 AM
(Yesterday, 03:19 AM)Rob Wrote:(Yesterday, 12:32 AM)Islandbread Wrote:Read the original post , yes you need to donate again(10-02-2026, 06:44 AM)Rob Wrote:unsure why but it seems like the same thing happened to another user in the previous post. all i did was install another ista again and thats what i was prompted(10-01-2026, 10:45 PM)Islandbread Wrote:(09-05-2026, 01:29 PM)Islandbread Wrote: MY HWID IS CC78062-A54B2F9-4ED6391-BA26698
DONATION SENT
hey Rob, you helped me earlier this year with the registration information and for whatever reason when I re-downloaded the PS D data and reopened my Esther the hardware ID changed to a completely different number and the previous registration you gave me 15 days ago no longer works. The harder ID is 6EFB062 A 5RB2EF9D6391B826698.
if I have to make another donation or not, thank you
HWID doesn't magically change.
yeah the OP says one license tied to computer hardware so it makes it sound like we can update as the hardware wasn’t changed, but the id changed just with a new install (same laptop/hardware). It is ok, I will just know not to chase every single update and only update when really needed. Still great service, the OP was just a little confusing as worded, I didn’t expect the Hardware ID to change. Cheers


![[-]](https://www.bimmerscene.com/images/collapse.png)