We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bench Setup not working with NBT Evo
(04-07-2021, 11:15 PM)Tuerkay Wrote: Since no one could help me and i didn´t want to rob rasool376 his sleep at night, i checked my bench setup again and could fix my issues.
seemed like i made a coding issue on my arduino wake-up signal. could now see the NBT evo on my bench setup.
i bit the bullet and startet flashing via UDS. Since only SWFL was missing, surprisingly everything flashed within 1h 20min.
Evo got out of flashmode and booted. Screen stayed black, so i started ISTA and checked DTCs. Again, the "software manipulation" kicked in and blocked any user input.
with the ECU test in ista, i could make the screen image visible so the headunit itself should work.

i checked FSC status with FemtoEvo and all FSCs are either rejected or unavailable.

will reloading the FSCs with "Feature installer" fix the Software manipulation error or could there be any other reason?
Like written before, it is an F20 HU with a soldered GPS connector and i don´t know if this could be the reason for this error.
it's fine.
put it on the car and all the text will appear!

Messages In This Thread
Bench Setup not working with NBT Evo - by Tuerkay - 04-06-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Bench Setup not working with NBT Evo - by markus - 04-12-2021, 04:39 AM