We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISTA 4.39.20 update 4.42.30 via ISTA CONSOLE?
(08-01-2023, 01:18 PM)HarrisonFIN Wrote:
(07-29-2023, 09:56 PM)aade Wrote:
(07-27-2023, 09:47 AM)HarrisonFIN Wrote: Im looking solution to update my ISTA+ Standalone 4.39.20 to 4.42.30 via ISTA Launcher Console.
Got the latest "Delta files" for ISTA Console set up and downloaded, but still not 100% confident how META-SDP-BLP-DELTA data sets should be runned through ISTA Console.

If your remotely happy to help, just shoot my PM.
Happy to help remote codings, retrofits etc exchange of work or some other compensation.

Or second option, if you have latest 4.42.30 version as standalone and working condition for programming, happy install that instead.

Thanks!
I believe there are two things missing: Admin Client and ISTA Launcher.

But to run with this stuff I believe it's necessary to have a license and an AOS login. Unless there's stuff in the 4.42 release you really need, you might want to consider sticking with 4.39.

Both Admin Client and ISTA launcher are there, but you dont necessary need them with ISTA Launcher Console. Theres couple valuable updateds to S15A chassis which Im looking for 4.42 versions, so 4.39 is not an option Smile

Yes, istapackages are packed files which Launcher console can understand and extract/install, but I belive cannot extracted normally way without any 3rd party software (like Launcher console).

Still looking for install help / assistance, if any one have done this before?
Are you asking how to install the ISTA packages manually?

The files are simply zip formatted. You can unzip them with 7-Zip or something similar. But there's data that gets unpacked that probably is managed by some sort of post processor within ISTA Launcher.

When you run the ISTA Launcher, what do you get?

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISTA 4.39.20 update 4.42.30 via ISTA CONSOLE? - by aade - 08-03-2023, 05:19 PM