We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 4.74 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Easy BMW Tools for E Series (NCS EXPERT,INPA,EDIABAS,WINKFP,TOOL 32,NCS DUMMY)
Thanks! I hope my F20 is included Smile
Reply
Thanks!
Reply
Thanks!
Reply
Thanks - Can anyone chime in which ISTA version they are installing alongside this? Sorry I am sure this info is out there - I did search but couldnt find anything specific.

I'm hoping it plays nice with "ISTA+ Standalone 4.55.12 en-GB" assuming I reconfigure the COM ports (directions in one say use COM1 the other says use COM3).
https://www.bimmerscene.com/showthread.php?tid=9194

(Using on an e70 35d - have been getting by with an ancient install of ISTA D that seems buggy and ended up buying a larger drive to get a more comprehensive install.)

Thank you
Reply
Thank you!  Rolleyes
Reply
tanks bro
Reply
Thanks
Reply
Very good!
Reply
thanks for the post
Reply
thx
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)