09-29-2024, 01:45 PM
Fed up with this Chinesium software I have.....glad I found this!
| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
Easy BMW Tools for E Series (NCS EXPERT,INPA,EDIABAS,WINKFP,TOOL 32,NCS DUMMY)
|
|
09-29-2024, 01:45 PM
Fed up with this Chinesium software I have.....glad I found this!
09-29-2024, 07:24 PM
Hello folks I'm new here! Mine is an E61 530d, I'm trying to learn as much as I can...
09-29-2024, 09:28 PM
(03-28-2020, 10:37 PM)Rob Wrote:
09-30-2024, 08:29 PM
(03-28-2020, 10:37 PM)Rob Wrote:
09-30-2024, 08:54 PM
thank you brooooo
10-01-2024, 05:25 AM
thank you this was a huge help
10-01-2024, 10:11 AM
Thank You very much!!!
10-01-2024, 06:28 PM
WOOO HOOO!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
10-01-2024, 06:31 PM
Thanks mate your star
10-01-2024, 09:17 PM
hello, this is the first time I use diagnostics specifically winkfp, I watched some yt clips on how to code the dsc module and now I did something wrong, I got all kinds of errors, the speedometer doesn't work and the servo doesn't work. please help me how I can return it to the factory settings or how it can be fixed
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|