We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
FSC REPAIR KIT REQUEST
#41
K105291

FSC Repair needed 

Thanks in advance
Reply
#42
Hello all,

Can someone please send me an FSC repair kit? Lost carplay after i-level Update...

VIN: AB86679

Thanks in advanve
Reply
#43
(05-07-2020, 09:02 PM)Rob Wrote: <font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">Публикувайте последните 7 от VIN и ще предоставите комплект за ремонт на FSC.</font></font>
Hello all,
Can someone send me an FSC repair kit? kafas 4 bmw g 05
VIN: LK07739
Reply
#44
I need repair kit, too. Last 7 digits of VIN 
5C56621

thx
Reply
#45
Hey guys, can I get repair kit for this VIN: C817426
Reply
#46
K105291  Thank you !!!
Reply
#47
Hey,
could i get a repair kit for LZ14600 Please
Reply
#48
Hello, Could I please have a repair kit for 0S79921?  Perhaps this will solve my problems!
Reply
#49
Tongue 
(01-05-2025, 09:26 PM)kampftux Wrote: I need repair kit, too. Last 7 digits of VIN 
5C56621

thx
nobody?   Rolleyes
i must change my HU now, because it is broken.

thx
Reply
#50
(04-14-2025, 01:38 PM)kampftux Wrote:
(01-05-2025, 09:26 PM)kampftux Wrote: I need repair kit, too. Last 7 digits of VIN 
5C56621

thx
nobody?   Rolleyes
i must change my HU now, because it is broken.

thx

Good luck to you, I feel I'm in the same boat ?
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)