We have recieved 83% of our goal ..


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Connection issue ISTA / Rheingold
#1
Hi All,

I’ve been using ISTA 4.31 for a long time, and everything was working fine.

Then suddenly, ISTA hanging when I click on "Read out vehicle" – as shown in the attached image.
I don’t even get to the connection manager.

So I installed ISTA 4.39. The background process took a very long time, but eventually, I was able to open the connection manager and read out the vehicle.
I then closed ISTA, restarted it, and was able to read out the vehicle again.

After restarting my laptop, I get the same issue and I am not able to come to onnection manager.

The HSM Manager is able to connect.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem might be or what I could try?

Thanks in advance!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#2
Reinstall ISTA, but this time with antivirus turned off
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • Flippser
Reply
#3
Thanks for your reply.
I don’t have any antivirus, only Windows Defender.

I installed ISTA on a VM and I was able to connect.

Then I switched off the VM and I was also able to connect from my OS.
After restarting the PC, I am again not able to connect from the OS.
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)