10-14-2025, 03:09 PM
Thanks! I hope my F20 is included 

| We have recieved 83% of our goal .. | ||||||
|
|
||||||
|
Easy BMW Tools for E Series (NCS EXPERT,INPA,EDIABAS,WINKFP,TOOL 32,NCS DUMMY)
|
|
10-14-2025, 03:09 PM
Thanks! I hope my F20 is included
![]()
10-15-2025, 05:19 AM
Thanks!
10-15-2025, 06:15 AM
Thanks!
Thanks - Can anyone chime in which ISTA version they are installing alongside this? Sorry I am sure this info is out there - I did search but couldnt find anything specific.
I'm hoping it plays nice with "ISTA+ Standalone 4.55.12 en-GB" assuming I reconfigure the COM ports (directions in one say use COM1 the other says use COM3). https://www.bimmerscene.com/showthread.php?tid=9194 (Using on an e70 35d - have been getting by with an ancient install of ISTA D that seems buggy and ended up buying a larger drive to get a more comprehensive install.) Thank you
10-17-2025, 05:05 AM
Thank you!
tanks bro
10-17-2025, 09:45 PM
Thanks
10-18-2025, 02:52 AM
Very good!
10-18-2025, 10:57 AM
thanks for the post
10-20-2025, 03:00 PM
thx
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|