We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
So, I am trying to get the files but the only links that seem to be work are the torrents. For the Standalone The direct Mega links are down. Also, what's the deal with the torrent on the same one 1 through 18 are they78 to 99GB each for a total of XX-TB? With the speed of 1.2mb it will take a while. What is all that? Didn't know ISTA is that huge. I got an account with Mega to download faster. What links work?
I am trying to get Ista for a BMW 328i from 2012 with a Intake Vanos 2A7C issue. The INPA is in German and read that ISTA is the way to go. I have the cable and it reads INPA. What files do I need? The Standalone looks like it includes every car not just one. Thanks in advance
(02-05-2022, 08:19 AM)gica Wrote: So, I am trying to get the files but the only links that seem to be work are the torrents. For the Standalone The direct Mega links are down. Also, what's the deal with the torrent on the same one 1 through 18 are they78 to 99GB each for a total of XX-TB? With the speed of 1.2mb it will take a while.  What is all that? Didn't know ISTA is that huge. I got an account with Mega to download faster. What links work?
I am trying to get Ista for a BMW 328i from 2012 with a Intake Vanos 2A7C issue. The INPA is in German and read that ISTA is the way to go. I have the cable and it reads INPA. What files do I need? The Standalone looks like it includes every car not just one.  Thanks in advance
ISTA is a original BMW software. Off course its for all BMW models. INPA is old crap but it works fine on older cars. ISTA is almost 100GB to dowload.
(02-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Eyestorm Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 08:19 AM)gica Wrote: So, I am trying to get the files but the only links that seem to be work are the torrents. For the Standalone The direct Mega links are down. Also, what's the deal with the torrent on the same one 1 through 18 are they78 to 99GB each for a total of XX-TB? With the speed of 1.2mb it will take a while.  What is all that? Didn't know ISTA is that huge. I got an account with Mega to download faster. What links work?
I am trying to get Ista for a BMW 328i from 2012 with a Intake Vanos 2A7C issue. The INPA is in German and read that ISTA is the way to go. I have the cable and it reads INPA. What files do I need? The Standalone looks like it includes every car not just one.  Thanks in advance
ISTA is a original BMW software. Off course its for all BMW models. INPA is old crap, but it works fine on older cars. ISTA is almost 100GB to download.
Listen I already have the BMW Tools installed and they included ISTA that I used for reference to rebuild the whole engine to the 2012 BMW 328i. Inpa is in German, so I wanted to diagnose a code 2A7C for Vanos intake cold start. So, I need to know which files I have to download. 100Gb is not much but the torrent shows 18 files of 90gb each. Something is wrong here.

This file is the only one that gives access, and it has Standalone torrent links:  https://mega.nz/folder/bUFRVIjK#ExDDwNvTKmDnEMzlncd45Q
Each is about 80gb to 99gb. 
Which file do I need? I also downloaded this: PSdZData_Lite 
And this: standard_tools.txt

I am trying to insert an image, but it only allows links Http:\\......
So I need help with this please, thanks
(02-05-2022, 09:49 PM)gica Wrote:
ISTA is a original BMW software. Off course its for all BMW models. INPA is old crap but it works fine on older cars. ISTA is almost 100GB to dowload.

100Gb is not much but the torrent shows 18 files of 90gb each
You dont need to download ALL torrentfiles. You download the one whit the ISTA versjon you want. Read the first post and you know what versjon you dont want to download.
(02-05-2022, 10:01 PM)Eyestorm Wrote:

You dont need to download ALL torrentfiles. You download the one whit the ISTA versjon you want. Read the first post and you know what versjon you dont want to download.

4.32.1x not there

This is what files I have listed. 4.33.15 listed
https://mega.nz/#F!BHJTlI6T!Y9yBss9dZPxxLHUGdSwBkw this link is dead

OK https://mega.nz/#F!xfRxiaQY!SfJqQsHreICuiTMYuYfkLA listed as old link works and does have the 4.32.1x and 4.33.1x so I will choos the first option.
So the PSdZData_Lite files are for flashing right?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2022, 10:36 PM)gica Wrote:

4.32.1x not there

This is what files I have listed. 4.33.15 listed
https://mega.nz/#F!BHJTlI6T!Y9yBss9dZPxxLHUGdSwBkw  this link is dead

OK https://mega.nz/#F!xfRxiaQY!SfJqQsHreICuiTMYuYfkLA listed as old link works and does have the 4.32.1x  and 4.33.1x so I will choos the first option.
I just added ISTA_Standalone 4.32.1x to my torrent software and it dowlads fine. No problem at all. I dont understand why you are trying to dowload all ISTA versjon!    
(02-05-2022, 11:08 PM)Eyestorm Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 03:02 PM)Eyestorm Wrote: ISTA is a original BMW software. Off course its for all BMW models. INPA is old crap but it works fine on older cars. ISTA is almost 100GB to dowload.

I just added ISTA_Standalone 4.32.1x to my torrent software and it dowlads fine. No problem at all. I dont understand why you are trying to dowload all ISTA versjon!

Got it
[/quote]

Never mind I did it the wrong way. I just found out how to get the right torrent from the list and you're right. I was adding all the torrents without picking the right one and once in uTorrent you cannot choose anymore. Shit what a waste of time. Thanks for the help
So torrents are fine and Mega link from OLD VERSIONS is fine. Only one link is not working.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2022, 11:19 PM)gica Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 11:08 PM)Eyestorm Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 10:01 PM)Eyestorm Wrote: You dont need to download ALL torrentfiles. You download the one whit the ISTA versjon you want. Read the first post and you know what versjon you dont want to download.

Got it

Never mind I did it the wrong way. I just found out how to get the right torrent from the list and you're right. I was adding all the torrents without picking the right one and once in uTorrent you cannot choose anymore. Shit what a waste of time. Thanks for the help
So torrents are fine and Mega link from OLD VERSIONS is fine. Only one link is not working.
[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great. Good luck. Smile
Thank you very much.
(09-03-2020, 05:17 PM)Rob Wrote: Google Drive LINK ADDED

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thanks