We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average
ISTA Standalone / SQLiteDBs / SDP / BLP - latest [TORRENT] with installer EASY
(10-05-2020, 10:15 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 06:40 PM)Tomi54 Wrote: Hi,

thanks for sharing, but I'm also having trouble with starting ISTA. 

License warning!

Unfortunately your local copy is not activated yet or has expired. It's necessary to activate your local installation via an authenticated license. Please follow the steps in the next dialogs.

Window with this message is in front and behind is ista window )ISTA+ free to use), but you cannot close window with licence warning)

Tried licence key on p12, but it does not work.
Uninstalled and tried again without SDP, but got same message.

Is there a solution?
Hi Tomi,

Make sure you have registry files downloaded and they are in the folder "files_only_for_manual_install" when you are installing ISTA.
Even if you are not installing them manually, the installer needs them there to apply them.
If you don`t use SDP, please apply the regfiles_diagnose_only_with_blp
Hope this works for you, but I bet you didn`t have them downloaded when you installed ISTA.

Hi,

tried manually with registry files no luck. Structure is same as shown in installer_filestructer.png.
Uninstalled ISTA, started RCleaner from tools folder, restarted Windows, disconnected laptop from internet, started installation again (complete with SDP) and it works now. 
I don't know what was problem, but it works now. Thanks for help.
(10-06-2020, 04:32 PM)Tomi54 Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 10:15 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 06:40 PM)Tomi54 Wrote: Hi,

thanks for sharing, but I'm also having trouble with starting ISTA. 

License warning!

Unfortunately your local copy is not activated yet or has expired. It's necessary to activate your local installation via an authenticated license. Please follow the steps in the next dialogs.

Window with this message is in front and behind is ista window )ISTA+ free to use), but you cannot close window with licence warning)

Tried licence key on p12, but it does not work.
Uninstalled and tried again without SDP, but got same message.

Is there a solution?
Hi Tomi,

Make sure you have registry files downloaded and they are in the folder "files_only_for_manual_install" when you are installing ISTA.
Even if you are not installing them manually, the installer needs them there to apply them.
If you don`t use SDP, please apply the regfiles_diagnose_only_with_blp
Hope this works for you, but I bet you didn`t have them downloaded when you installed ISTA.

Hi,

tried manually with registry files no luck. Structure is same as shown in installer_filestructer.png.
Uninstalled ISTA, started RCleaner from tools folder, restarted Windows, disconnected laptop from internet, started installation again (complete with SDP) and it works now. 
I don't know what was problem, but it works now. Thanks for help.

Odd, I know this is not working if you don`t have the folder downloaded with the reg for the installer to run them.
Glad is all working now for you Smile
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
I need to update my ISTAP, thanks!
Thank you for sharing.
Wow! Thanks for the sharing. Going to my garage now...
(10-07-2020, 09:40 AM)F32_1010 Wrote: Wow! Thanks for the sharing. Going to my garage now...
hahahha, you're welcome!
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
thanks dude! good work
Thank you! Going to update my ISTA!
Thank you for the Links
Donwloading. Thanks