We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F11 right headlight coding
Hi, Need help with coding right headlight module on my f11 2010. Sorry for bad english, that's not my language.

The right headlight was damaged in the accident, together with the tms module. I bought a new headlight and tms module, installed it and started coding. Since I am an absolute beginner in this, I looked on the forums how to code the headlight. I have esys, I make read SVT but there is no TMS 41 and tms 42 on the list. I stopped there because I don't know what to do next. 

Thank you
(11-29-2020, 08:11 PM)tone65 Wrote: Hi, Need help with coding right headlight module on my f11 2010. Sorry for bad english, that's not my language.

The right headlight was damaged in the accident, together with the tms module. I bought a new headlight and tms module, installed it and started coding. Since I am an absolute beginner in this, I looked on the forums how to code the headlight. I have esys, I make read SVT but there is no TMS 41 and tms 42 on the list. I stopped there because I don't know what to do next. 

Thank you
You have xenons?
You need to initialise it from ISTA.
Service functions > Body > Lighting and initialise module.
After that go to esys and code FEM/FRM. Just read ECU and right click on FEM and click Code.
You should be able to see it.
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • tone65
F10 from 2010 don't has TMS module on can bus. This module is on lci 7/2013 and up. Old TMS connected with LIN-BUS.
You can't see this module on ISTA or ESYS.
(11-30-2020, 07:18 AM)svenson Wrote: F10 from 2010 don't has TMS module on can bus. This module is on lci 7/2013 and up. Old TMS connected with LIN-BUS.
You can't see this module on ISTA or ESYS.
ok, i figured that, but how do i code the right headlight?
ISTA has service function for init new headlight.
(11-30-2020, 01:13 PM)svenson Wrote: ISTA has service function for init new headlight.
i did it but it doesn't work, the rings work but xenon doesn't  Sad
ISTA+ service function
Do you use a new tms module, the old one was broken?
(11-30-2020, 04:22 PM)svenson Wrote: Do you use a new tms module, the old one was broken?
New. Yes, the old one is broken
You have used Vehicle managment > Body > Lightning > Initialise the headlight driver module and teach in LEDs in headlight > ABL Initialise new headlight driver module and teach in turn indicator
(11-30-2020, 04:30 PM)svenson Wrote: You have used Vehicle managment > Body > Lightning > Initialise the headlight driver module and teach in LEDs in headlight > ABL Initialise new headlight driver module and teach in turn indicator
Exactly, see Image