We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISTA 4.25.40.21875 cant read F11.
Hello

I have been using ISTA 4.25.40.21875(dowload from XuLeTZ here) for a while now and it works great but today when I was going to connect to a 2011 F11 N57 it would not connect.

I have connection whit my ICOM but when it starts to identify the car it stops for a while and then this message pop up.

If I type in last 7 in VIN the "Check vehricle interface and PAD active" pops up and ISTA is going back to start.
I have change the onlinemode til TRUE in registry so thats not whats wrong.

I typed in VIN number manual and whas hoping that it wolud work but its clear that it cant connect to the car.

Then I tryed and realy old pc whit an old ISTA and then it connect to the car and read out all errors.

Anybody know what can be the problem?
(12-01-2020, 07:20 PM)Eyestorm Wrote: Hello

I have been using ISTA 4.25.40.21875(dowload from XuLeTZ here) for a while now and it works great but today when I was going to connect to a 2011 F11 N57 it would not connect.

I have connection whit my ICOM but when it starts to identify the car it stops for a while and then this message pop up.

If I type in last 7 in VIN the "Check vehricle interface and PAD active" pops up and ISTA is going back to start.

I typed in VIN number manual and whas hoping that it wolud work but its clear that it cant connect to the car.

Then I tryed and realy old pc whit an old ISTA and then it connect to the car and read out all errors.

first try reinstall ebadias, second use itoolradar what settings choose in ista ?
(12-01-2020, 08:37 PM)GileraDNA Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 07:20 PM)Eyestorm Wrote: Hello

first try reinstall ebadias, second use itoolradar what settings choose in ista ?
Ok. I can reinstall edabias but when I try it on the F33 and my E90 it works fine. I aslo use it on a F11 from 2015 and then it works fine. Strange that its not working on this car when it works fine on other ones that is older and newer..
Setting i ISTA is: "Dealer org ICOM/ENET Lokal aera netwrok."
try use from router icom
(12-01-2020, 09:09 PM)GileraDNA Wrote: try use from router icom

Not sure what you mean now... I have China ICOM so there is no wlan in it.
There is no need for a router, use the "DHCP server" from the tools folder and set it to dhcp in the icom web interface. this sets a static ip, which is also better when flashing
(12-02-2020, 11:39 AM)paui Wrote: There is no need for a router, use the "DHCP server" from the tools folder and set it to dhcp in the icom web interface. this sets a static ip, which is also better when flashing

Problem is not that I cant connect to the ICOM. Problem is that I cant connect to one specific car.. ICOM is setup whit DHCP as you are suggest.
If I connect to my E90 it connect perfect and I read out all data but on this F11 it cant read out data. It have connection whit the car becouse it reads voltage on Kl15 and KL30 as shown on the pictures but it cant read data. I dont understand why.
did you updated your chine icom firmware ? try use enet cable maybe something wrong with you icom
(12-03-2020, 09:21 AM)GileraDNA Wrote: did you updated your chine icom firmware ? try use enet cable maybe something wrong with you icom

My ICOM has Firmware 141. I think its the last one. Whit Firmware 140 ISTA 4.25 will not work at all. I have now try to ICOMs and same error whith bout and as I wrote in the first post. When I use a realy old ISTA it works fine so there is nothing wrong whit hardware. Problem sure problem is whit ISTA.
FYI: I upgraded to ISTA 4.26.3x and now everyting works fine. So i belive there was a bug in 4.25.40. Smile