We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BMW EAST + WEST MOTION 2021
Hello there

I have a 2014 BMW X1 having motion map which was last updated to 2018-1. I am now trying to update it further. Can I update directly to 2021 version or have to go step by step. the link for latest motion map given here is not working for me. Please help.

Hello there

I have a 2014 BMW X1 having motion map which was last updated to 2018-1.  I am now trying to update it further.  Can I update directly to 2021 version or have to go step by step.  the link for latest motion map given here is not working for me.  Please help.
(12-12-2020, 12:24 PM)Restaurante Wrote: bmw-navigation-digital-road-map-update-europe-west-east-motion-2021Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.Please seed the Torrent, not only download, help others to get it as well!
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
+1, ty
Thanks for that one!!  Cool
(12-12-2020, 12:24 PM)Restaurante Wrote: bmw-navigation-digital-road-map-update-europe-west-east-motion-2021Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.Please seed the Torrent, not only download, help others to get it as well!
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanks
Thank you from holland
Thanks for the upload
(12-12-2020, 12:24 PM)Restaurante Wrote: bmw-navigation-digital-road-map-update-europe-west-east-motion-2021Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.Please seed the Torrent, not only download, help others to get it as well!.
thx
Than you
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information