We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F30 ACC retrofit coding
Hi guys, 

I have retrofitted ACC to my LCI F36 and I am unable to code it. I am using E-Sys, replaced 544 with 5DF in the FA, coded the DKOMBI, DSC, ICM and the NBT and now I have no cruise control at all. 

Is 5DF not the correct code for ACC+Stop&Go? Cause it looks like my cruise has been disabled but ACC has not been enabled.

Thanks
Andrei
(07-01-2023, 06:36 PM)andrei_ro Wrote: Hi guys, 

I have retrofitted ACC to my LCI F36 and I am unable to code it. I am using E-Sys, replaced 544 with 5DF in the FA, coded the DKOMBI, DSC, ICM and the NBT and now I have no cruise control at all. 

Is 5DF not the correct code for ACC+Stop&Go? Cause it looks like my cruise has been disabled but ACC has not been enabled.

Thanks
Andrei

hello Andrei
5DF it is ACC + STOP&GO

Best regards
muhamed
Thanks Muhamed, in this case am I missing any ECUs from my coding list? Is there anything that needs to be done apart from updating the FA list and coding the modules that are affected by the new option?
(07-01-2023, 07:31 PM)andrei_ro Wrote: Thanks Muhamed, in this case am I missing any ECUs from my coding list? Is there anything that needs to be done apart from updating the FA list and coding the modules that are affected by the new option?
after deleting the 544 and adding 5DF in fa, make sure you write the new fa to the car. then if you don't know what modules are affected by the new fa just vo code all the modules, it won't hurt and it won't damage anything.
don't forget that you need to install the radar in front of the car if you don't have one, and also change your dsc unit and install one with acc support.
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
Hi Adelin, thanks for your response.

I still didn't manage to get to the bottom of it.

The parts I installed on the car:
DSC with ACC support 
All four wheel speed sensors with reverse sensing 
ICM Plus (6887754)
Radar sensor (ARS 3-B version) + wiring
Steering wheel controls with ACC buttons (I think these came off an F10 as they have the ACC and Cruise/Limiter buttons inverted)

All control units have been coded with 5DF option and 544 was removed. The FRR (front radar) communicates properly but still I cannot activate the ACC, when I press the cruise button nothing happens.

Any other ideas?
You can try flashing the modules to the same ilevel
Any news andrei?
looking to do the same for my car, F31 December 2012.
Can`t find the DSC for my car though Smile

Cheers
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
You also need KOMBI (cluster) that supports ACC

(11-12-2023, 02:11 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Any news andrei?
looking to do the same for my car, F31 December 2012.
Can`t find the DSC for my car though Smile

Cheers
Contact this guy from instagram. I got my ACC for f30 from him. 

[/url]bmw_upgrade.ch

[url=https://www.instagram.com/bmw_upgrade.ch/#]
Solved, I needed to upgrade the ICM to a version that supports Adaptive suspension and ACC.

ACC works fine now.