We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ista error
Hello friends, I have a problem with Ista attached in the attachments, it appears during vehicle identification. I have C:\EC-APPS\ISTA installed on my drive. The F30 vehicle. Errors are read. From the E series, errors are read. Will you help me?

Greetings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you made sure you have all the required registry entries? Or if you have upgraded from a previous ISTA version, have you updated the registry entries for the new version?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to crash_magnet for this post:
  • kobos50
Thanks for the answer. This is the first install, with help from TeamViewer, everything else like ista p, esys, ncs, winkfp is working as it should. What should the registry look like?
If you've installed it manually there should also be a text file somewhere called *.reg included with the source files for programming mode. You'll need to make sure all these entries are merged into the registry, or add them yourself manually. Or if you open these files you can then view the registry entries in the text file and check they are all in place by viewing your registry. This is the kind of thing you're looking for....
"BMW.Rheingold.Programming.ExpertMode"="True"
"BMW.Rheingold.Programming.Enabled"="True"
"BMW.Rheingold.Programming.PsdzDataPath"="..\\..\\..\\PSdZ\\data_swi"
You'll also need to have the full copy of psdzdata installed where that path points to.
I checked the registry, everything is added. The data_swi folder weighs 203GB, so probably full. I did one modification at the beginning by downloading SQLiteDBs 4.22.13 PL and to make PL work I changed the SQLitedatabasebrowser version to 4.26.30 to make it work, could it break something? of course, I also tried to change the language to another and identify the car, but unfortunately the same message Sad
in C: \ EC-APPS \ ISTA \ PSdZ \ data_swi I still have a psdzdata folder should it be or should there be psdzdata files without it, i.e. extLibs, kiswb ....?
Under data_swi there should be the psdzdata folder. Sounds like you need to do a fresh install with the programming option set. I've never tried mixing program files and SQLiteDBs files but I wouldn't recommend it. Just download the latest version from here with SDP data and run the installer.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to crash_magnet for this post:
  • kobos50
Ok thanks for your help Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kobos50 for this post:
  • crash_magnet