We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ista 4.27.22 issue
Hi Guys
I have installed latest ISTA and it work ok , connect to car , scan for errors however soon as i click on service functions it stop responding. Iam using ENET cable , car is 2016 F25 LCI B47 engine. i need save up for proper power supply and get an ICOM Next from china cause as a start i would like to update sat nav and switch off thios annoying Start-Stop function. 
So the question is would low battery below 12.55V (i got message pop up on ISTA screen) would cause service functions not operating and ISTA freezing. I mean i have spent last 3 days from friday after work up until now recovering and installing ISTA over , the only last working version i had was 4.18 i think . I could preety much do any service function there is without worrying for voltage.
I would appreciate any help or suggestions.
Regards
The voltage pop up will not cause this. It is caused purely because your ISTA installation is not current and not installed properly.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
HI DayvG
Thank you for your reply . Atleast i know now that is not the voltage. What could be wrong with installation . I have used installer that is shared here , installed all the corresponding software , have basic tools installed full spdtdata . I mean iam lost. I have run unblocker and unblocked all 7z files. i mean the installer does it for you so should i carry out recovery and start again ? I have done it like 3 times now with various version , i can only go back to the first one i have been using fo a year or so but for wanted latest cause my car i level is F025-19-11-540 so preety recent. If you could point me in a direction as to what else i can do check or provide manual install instruction that i can follow to dot ?
Regards