We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW F25 EVO ID5 USA to ECE - problem with maps
Hello

I wanted to change the maps in my X3 and to add the CarPlay option. Because I have I-Level F025-19-11-520 I bought the package for FullScren Carplay and maps change to Europe. All was done using feature installer with success - CarPlay is working.

But there is still the problem in maps. I copied the Europe EVO 2020.3 maps to FAT32 usb key, but I get the error that the code is not correct. Do I need to code something first in HU? I see that there is position Country set to USA in 3006 NAVIGATION. Or should I do again VO code on HU after I change Typschlussel to ECE? The USA maps are still available in my NBT.

My car VIN: 0T01885

Can you help me?
(01-21-2021, 02:22 PM)eginio Wrote: Hello

I wanted to change the maps in my X3 and to add the CarPlay option. Because I have I-Level F025-19-11-520 I bought the package for FullScren Carplay and maps change to Europe. All was done using feature installer with success - CarPlay is working.

But there is still the problem in maps. I copied the Europe EVO 2020.3 maps to FAT32 usb key, but I get the error that the code is not correct. Do I need to code something first in HU? I see that there is position Country set to USA in 3006 NAVIGATION. Or should I do again VO code on HU after I change Typschlussel to ECE? The USA maps are still available in my NBT.

Can you help me?
When you run the features installer to activate the FSC and CarPlay it created a file and placed it on your desktop. What you must do is create a folder on the USB with the maps called FSC and place that file inside. Now when you load the maps USB it will load the maps.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
(01-21-2021, 02:32 PM)DayvG Wrote:

But there is still the problem in maps. I copied the Europe EVO 2020.3 maps to FAT32 usb key, but I get the error that the code is not correct. Do I need to code something first in HU? I see that there is position Country set to USA in 3006 NAVIGATION. Or should I do again VO code on HU after I change Typschlussel to ECE? The USA maps are still available in my NBT.

Can you help me?
When you run the features installer to activate the FSC and CarPlay it created a file and placed it on your desktop. What you must do is create a folder on the USB with the maps called FSC and place that file inside. Now when you load the maps USB it will load the maps.

You are right, there is a file. It is called: FSC_0T01885_012100FE.fsc. I tried to use it, as you desribed but still I get the error. It says that the code is not correct.
Post a picture of the files on the USB
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
(01-21-2021, 05:02 PM)eginio Wrote:
(01-21-2021, 02:32 PM)DayvG Wrote:

But there is still the problem in maps. I copied the Europe EVO 2020.3 maps to FAT32 usb key, but I get the error that the code is not correct. Do I need to code something first in HU? I see that there is position Country set to USA in 3006 NAVIGATION. Or should I do again VO code on HU after I change Typschlussel to ECE? The USA maps are still available in my NBT.

Can you help me?

You are right, there is a file. It is called: FSC_0T01885_012100FE.fsc. I tried to use it, as you desribed but still I get the error. It says that the code is not correct.
File in attachment. What should I do now?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

import it using esys ,takes 5 seconds to do
Your FSC_0T01885_012100FE.fsc is a FSC code valid for US map.
It won't work for Europe EVO maps.
You need to contact back the vendor, and ask him to provide a feature installer code that include region change from US to Europe + a lifetime FSC code for Europe Evo map.
Password to all uploads is bimmerscene.com