We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating CIC navigation problem
I have previously updated my navigation via USB succesfully.

Now i wanted to update to 2021.
Downloaded road map Europe West, and extracted it to the usb, which is formatted to fat32.

But nothing happens when I plug it into the usb port in the glovebox nor the armrest.

What could be wrong?

Pictures shows current version and the filestructure        
Anyone?
Tried again with an other download. Same result
Can Anyone help?
Try format it again with some partition tool -
Not with the windows default .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same problem and I am fighting with this for 3 day Smile
If you'll have solved as a first, please write the solution Smile
Okey man, I have the solution of our problem Smile

I suppose that you made Windows iso some time ago and when you made a format of your device you delated only files but not MBR sector.
You have to download program "HDD Low Level Format Tool" and format a device using it. When it will have finished, close the program and make a short format to restore files system to FAT32 (Right mouse button > format).

If I helped you don't forget to press ->[Image: Thanks.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to johnny1515 for this post:
  • martin911, Rob
(02-03-2021, 08:10 PM)johnny1515 Wrote: Okey man, I have the solution of our problem Smile

I suppose that you made Windows iso some time ago and when you made a format of your device you delated only files but not MBR sector.
You have to download program "HDD Low Level Format Tool" and format a device using it. When it will have finished, close the program and make a short format to restore files system to FAT32 (Right mouse button > format).

I will try that and report back. Thank you Smile
(02-03-2021, 08:10 PM)johnny1515 Wrote: Okey man, I have the solution of our problem Smile

That did the trick. Thank you man Smile