We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coding Prog V1.5
Hello, I want to share this program here, I bought the coding prog 1.5 cable which is the same as the BMW E/F scanner, I would like to say that with the cable I bought I have used the BMW Explore 2018 and it works perfectly, in case anyone has the E cable /F scanner to test it

download the program HERE
(12-22-2023, 10:40 AM)sackret Wrote: Hello, I want to share this program here, I bought the coding prog 1.5 cable which is the same as the BMW E/F scanner, I would like to say that with the cable I bought I have used the BMW Explore 2018 and it works perfectly, in case anyone has the E cable /F scanner to test it

download the program HERE
Hello,

I want to buy the Coding Prog scanner cable from Ali Express: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006113543168.html

Is this correct that you were able to use BMW Explorer with this cable? Did you use original BMW Explorer 2018 or modified one from some link (can you please share link where you got the BMW Explorer 2018 from? Also, did you have to use the same usb dongle with the cable or had to buy another one?

Thank you very much!
Yes, the versions were provided to me by the cable seller, and I have also used the 2019 version, but the one that works best is the one that I have published, that one has no errors whatsoever.
(04-21-2024, 09:42 PM)sackret Wrote: Yes, the versions were provided to me by the cable seller, and I have also used the 2019 version, but the one that works best is the one that I have published, that one has no errors whatsoever.
OK, thank you. I am looking for the 2013 (preferably) or 2018 BMW Explorer software. If you can make them available that would be great. I need to add keys to my E87 Series 1 2006.

Thank you!