We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flexray initialisation
801c60 no flexray initialisation
Ista doesn’t seem to be able to solve issue. Assuming something to do with enet setup vs gateway icom.

Used tool32 and can’t seem to understand how to change the ports.

Anyone know if I’m on the right track or have other options?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m93gum1qylmaj...BHt3a?dl=0
Ports from ZGW are open. That's ok. For init / reset use "steuern_reset_learn_flexray" or steuern_reset_flexray.
Do you have any problems with the car right now or is this error code the only thing that bothers you?

if the car works and it´s only the DTC, just ignore it. that error apperas randomly and disapears on it´s own. on "ignition on", ZGW will try to initialize flexray up to 3 or so, until all connections are established. this error will appear, if flexray initialisation failed on first try and will stay until ZGW went to sleep. The DTC will clear itself if ZGW went to sleep after flexray initialisation succeded on first try.

i don´t know for sure but i think this is some kind of software bug. i also had this issue for a while and it stopped happening after i updated my FEM.

however, if there are other DTC aswell and you car doesn´t work properly. try what @svenson said.
(02-14-2021, 12:48 PM)Tuerkay Wrote: Do you have any problems with the car right now or is this error code the only thing that bothers you?

if the car works and it´s only the DTC, just ignore it. that error apperas randomly and disapears on it´s own. on "ignition on", ZGW will try to initialize flexray up to 3 or so, until all connections are established. this error will appear, if flexray initialisation failed on first try and will stay until ZGW went to sleep. The DTC will clear itself if ZGW went to sleep after flexray initialisation succeded on first try.

i don´t know for sure but i think this is some kind of software bug. i also had this issue for a while and it stopped happening after i updated my FEM.

however, if there are other DTC aswell and you car doesn´t work properly. try what @svenson said.

I’m having an issue with the car not charging, not to say there related, or maybe they are but I’ve narrowed down all other codes and this one seems to stick. Changing alternator soon to continue elimination process