We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating ecu Tal problem
(08-17-2023, 05:32 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Which esys version are you using?
Sorry to jump on this thread but I have exactly the same issue my version of esys is 3.40.2-7b590d9_64bit? Any help much appreciated!
I would first recommended to use an older version of esys first
(08-19-2023, 04:02 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: I would first recommended to use an older version of esys first
Hi mate, just tried it with esys 3.30.1 & its exactly the same errors when trying to update!
Is the btld version in the SVT ist and svt soll?
i have been using 3.30, not sure what you mean by Is the btld version in the SVT ist and svt soll?
i am trying to flash an ece swl and btld and cafd onto a jap tv module btw. the car is jap and i have VO coded the changes etc then trying to flash the tv module as you would normally.
I have tried changing the tal to FORCE for the 3 files but it still fails as it sees the hwel is not what is expected.
I have also spoofed the svt.ist to change the hardware id but that doesnt work either for me.
suggestions would be great, thanks
What error do you get?
I will try it now and get back to you. thankyou.
Got it done on both cars in the end, strange one. The first car i did calculated the tal as normal using 3.30 after swt by ecu and then used ist, soll and tall files in 3.27 and to flash and it went through! Thought it would be easy for the second car, it wasnt. I ended up using the soll calc from the first car and combining it with the ist from the second car, calc the tal and used 3.40 to program the module. It failed at the last swf so had to manipulate the files again and reflash and then it went through. So, i think the version of esys didnt matter in my case. For some reason the calculated soll was giving an error in the expected sgib between the ist and the actual.
luckily for me both cars are f10 made within 3 months of aech other and the sw and hw of the tv module was the same.
advice is really spend a lot of time really trying to understand what the processes and buttons do and the you can manipulate the files, trim them so you are only dealing with relevant modules and keep going till it works.
changing the istep as some have advised did nothing to remedy the errors in my case (expected sgid not matching).
To be clear i have flashed a japanese tv module to receive uk TV channels and work in the uk, which is probably not normal.
Incorrect variant.

Enviado desde mi SM-S918B mediante Tapatalk
(08-20-2023, 09:03 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Is the btld version in the SVT ist and svt soll?

(09-06-2023, 09:20 PM)juantg93 Wrote: Incorrect variant.

Enviado desde mi SM-S918B mediante Tapatalk

Not sure what you are referring to. If you could elaborate it would be helpful to me and others when faced with the same issues. Thank you