We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirror coding
Hi all. 
I have a 2018 M140 and it came with manual mirrors. 
I have retro fitted power fold mirrors and switch then altered the wiring. The windows and heated mirrors work fine, the mirrors also adjust but they won’t power fold. I took it to be coded and the code took fine by all accounts but they don’t work still, apparantly there are errors that won’t clear saying Lin bus error wrong switch version. The switch came from a 240i and was working so I’m confused because it’s apparantly the same part number.

I have downloaded loads of versions of esys and looked at it but for the £40 decided to just pay and get option 430 added rather than messing around. I think I need to do it my self now before the costs add up. 

Has anyone seen this error before and can anyone help me? I’m based not fat from Wolverhampton should anyone fancy assisting for beer tokens too. 

Thanks. 
Ok I’ve sorted it. I just used Bimmercode to select folding mirrors to active and they work. I then set unfold and fold with convenient opening both active. Now they fold on locking and unfold on unlocking. PERFECT ??