We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.68 Average
v.4.46.51_PSdZData_FULL+LITE MEGA
(06-25-2021, 12:52 PM)Adalbert Wrote: attached SDP and BLP latest  4.40.32 [MEGA]

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

you can click reputation for me if I helped  Smile

Nice using the newest bases
Thank you
thanks mate much
Gracias por tu ayuda.
(06-25-2021, 12:52 PM)Adalbert Wrote: attached SDP and BLP latest  4.40.32 [MEGA]

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thank you so much

Thank you

thanks

Great, thanks
Thank you bro, very useful!
This if for G series?  Just looking to update my modules to latest versions without bringing it in for svc.  OTA never works.  What do I need? Wont be used for coding. I use ProTools or BC. I hve Enet cable already

Thank you very much!