We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple CarPlay FULL SCREEN
(09-18-2021, 03:32 AM)qbase7 Wrote: Thanks, I have already upgraded the maps to the latest version (was of last week) Europe EVO 2921-2 NBTevo_M17365I

Your map version (NBTevo_M17365I) indicates that you have a version older than 18.03. Hence CarPlay fullscreen is not possible.
You need a minimum of NBTevo_N17365I which corresponds to 18.03.

Now the solution is to flash your NBT Evo using PSdZData Full version 18.03 (which is v.4.11.20 or v.4.13.11). (The meaning of 18.03 is that it's a version that has been released on March 2018).
Or even you can flash it with latest PSdZData Full (such as v.4.31.12), released few weeks ago.

You can find in the forum the guide (How to perform iSTEP UPDATES on NBTEVO.pdf) on how to flash the HU, and also the links to download latest PSdZData Full.

Flashing an ecu is always a risky operation, hence you need to be carefull before doing it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alec01 for this post:
  • qbase7
I’ll take a look at the PDF and weigh the risks
Go to "Navigation" > Choose "Map" > Press Options button on controller > Select "Navigation settings" > Scroll down to "Position and version" > Select "Version information" .
(09-08-2021, 10:28 PM)bright.nitis@gmail.com Wrote: I have been coding my F30 NBTevo_W id6   with Bimmercode in Expert mode. HU_NBT - (Expert Mode) - APPLE CARPLAY_FULLSCREEN - aktiv. but it turns out that 1/3 of the screen is empty. Is there any proper code for BimmerCode? Thank you. (I'm NEW HERE)

I can help you remotely to solve this problem
In Order to Get CP Fullscreen activated via Bimmercode you will need to be running NBTevo_X or Y.

HU > Expert Mode > Search CarPlay_Fullscreen and set to Aktiv (must be nbtevo X or Y otherwise you get a shaded grey box)

NBTevo_H - M - Not CarPlay Fullscreen Compatible
NBTevo_N - Y - Carplay Fullscreen capable.

Any versions H - M need flash of HU to get Fullscreen CP.

Hope this helps anyone and if anyone needs a hand just give me a shout Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to codemybm for this post:
  • tyrystor
(02-13-2022, 12:59 AM)codemybm Wrote: In Order to Get CP Fullscreen activated via Bimmercode you will need to be running NBTevo_X or Y.

HU > Expert Mode > Search CarPlay_Fullscreen and set to Aktiv (must be nbtevo X or Y otherwise you get a shaded grey box)

NBTevo_H - M - Not CarPlay Fullscreen Compatible
NBTevo_N - Y - Carplay Fullscreen capable.

Any versions H - M need flash of HU to get Fullscreen CP.

Hope this helps anyone and if anyone needs a hand just give me a shout Smile

hi and you have Full Screen By using beammer Code App Not 2/3 of the Display 
Can you still Access the Head Unit With Beamer Code App. I will Try i to i Heard with Feature installiert you gab still Access the Head Unit with Beamer code
I just flashed ECU to EVO_Y, yet the headunit could not be accessible by bimmercode, it says not the original state, anyone knows how to resolve it? thanks.
You cannot access the headunit with bimmercode if you have used feature installer.
Only Esys or same like tools can access it then.