Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North America ROUTE 2022-1
thank you!!!! Big Grin
thanks for the details!
Thanks for sharing
Thumbs Up 
Thank you for sharing..
I really appreciate the map file, thank you!
hi! new to the bmw scene, just got a 2017 bmw x1. still learning it's features [and uniqueness, like coding a new battery install!], especially coding to unlock or change the car's features. i've been searching a couple of forums, but the abundance of info and comments are a bit overwhelming, and not really sure how to get started. hence a bit reluctant coz of fear of bricking the car. we just got it! 

anyway, i was hoping i can started with an update the North Amererica ROUTE map. mine is currently 2017. Read somewhere i need an FSC code. don't i have that since i only need an update?

Also would love to get some info how to get started with coding, like what simple and safe [against bricking!] software to get, and from where, odb2 readers; nothing really fancy, just to be able to do simple ones like coding new battery, changing the auto start/stop to default to off, changing foglight bulb to LED, etc.

Appreciate any guidance.

ed
Thanks for sharing!!!
(10-02-2021, 07:32 PM)Rob Wrote:
You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Thanks for the help
thanks for the file
Thank you for sharing!