We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help. Can't update my navigation software
Dear all, i need you help. after spending quite a lot of hours to download the navigation software "europe evo 2021-3 first on my pic als a zip-file and then extrakting to an usb-stick under folder: E:\Europe Evo 2021-3 nothing will happen, when i stick in the usb-stick into the usb-port on my Mini Cooper s from 2017.

actually on the car display it says, that it is installed the following version:

europe
bmw group
Road Map Europa Evo 2017-1
NBTevo_E16382A

Can anyone help, why it doesn't work? What i do wrong here? Thanks for support, as i am an amateur :-)

Best regards,
MiniPJ
(10-25-2021, 12:44 PM)MiniPJ Wrote: Dear all, i need you help. after spending quite a lot of hours to download the navigation software "europe evo 2021-3 first on my pic als a zip-file and then extrakting to an usb-stick under folder: E:\Europe Evo 2021-3 nothing will happen, when i stick in the usb-stick into the usb-port on my Mini Cooper s from 2017.

actually on the car display it says, that it is installed the following version:

europe
bmw group
Road Map Europa Evo 2017-1
NBTevo_E16382A

Can anyone help, why it doesn't work? What i do wrong here? Thanks for support, as i am an amateur :-)

Best regards,
MiniPJ
Make sure you have no subfolders in usb-stick, when you open usb stick the only folder you sould have is named "1" and four other files
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to andrius for this post:
  • MiniPJ
As andrius wrote - make sure you have no subfolders on your usb stick. Unfold the raw files inside your current map to the root.
Also make sure you have a valid fsc code loaded to your car for the update, as you cannot update without a valid fsc code.
(10-25-2021, 05:29 PM)Fatalix Wrote: As andrius wrote - make sure you have no subfolders on your usb stick. Unfold the raw files inside your current map to the root.
Also make sure you have a valid fsc code loaded to your car for the update, as you cannot update without a valid fsc code.
Thank you for your advice. How i can double check, if i have a valid fsc code loaded on my car for the update? How i can get a valid fsc code? Best regards,
(10-26-2021, 10:17 AM)MiniPJ Wrote:
(10-25-2021, 05:29 PM)Fatalix Wrote: As andrius wrote - make sure you have no subfolders on your usb stick. Unfold the raw files inside your current map to the root.
Thank you for your advice. How i can double check, if i have a valid fsc code loaded on my car for the update? How i can get a valid fsc code? Best regards,

You can check under navigation map version in your car if you have a valid fsc. You can also try insert the USB containing your wanted navigation map and see if it begins updating - if not, either buy a FSC at your local BMW dealer for a one time update, or i can help you patch your unit for unlimited navigation map updates remotely.
Dear Fatalix, you wrote me:
......or i can help you patch your unit for unlimited navigation map updates remotely.

I have no FSC found in my Mini, so what i have to do, that you can Help me vor unlimited navigation Map Updates?

Best regards
MiniPJ
(10-26-2021, 04:34 PM)MiniPJ Wrote: Dear Fatalix, you wrote me:
......or i can help you patch your unit for unlimited navigation map updates remotely.

I have no FSC found in my Mini, so what i have to do, that you can Help me vor unlimited navigation Map Updates?

Best regards
MiniPJ
Yes, i can help you patch your unit so you have unlimited map updates.
(10-26-2021, 05:27 PM)Fatalix Wrote:
(10-26-2021, 04:34 PM)MiniPJ Wrote: Dear Fatalix, you wrote me:

Best regards
MiniPJ
Yes, i can help you patch your unit so you have unlimited map updates.
OK, tell me how and what i have to pay for it.
Before patching check why usb is not recognised. Maybe not properly formatted
(10-27-2021, 10:58 AM)elthox Wrote: Before patching check why usb is not recognised. Maybe not properly formatted
Yes, now the usb stick is recognised. I had to copy all files to the root directory. Now my navigation system is asking for a FSC.