We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BMW MGU USA to EU FSC and then map update
Hi! 
I did few MGU from USA to EU conversion including map. It went ok, but I'm afraid what to do if someone ask for map update. I heard somewhere that this FSC is valid for next 3 years, but for example today bought code is FSC_XXXXXXX_01552201.fsc which mean it is valid for 01.2022 only. Maybe someone tested and checked that after that in S-Gate appears new FSC with further date? Or need to order other part number after that?
hello,

You only get one code for one year, that was changed by BMW. Unfortunately.
Ok, have you know if I need to order next one code for next year, am I need to order again this expensive code, or then regular Europe code update as for Europe car?
Hi
Did you get connected drive working ?
I already get EU maps working in G05 US MGU but I wonder how to get CarPlay, AndroidAuto, whether etc. working.
(01-05-2022, 03:00 PM)kmodel99 Wrote: Hi! 
I did few MGU from USA to EU conversion including map. It went ok, but I'm afraid what to do if someone ask for map update. I heard somewhere that this FSC is valid for next 3 years, but for example today bought code is FSC_XXXXXXX_01552201.fsc which mean it is valid for 01.2022 only. Maybe someone tested and checked that after that in S-Gate appears new FSC with further date? Or need to order other part number after that?
Hello,Can you please share the total procedure you follow to do that job? I'm trying to do Japan to Europe version and add maps as well. Thanks in advance!