We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! Here is my first bimmer
Hi guys,

I will just want to thank for this amazing forum where people getting help and no rude comments when someone has an issue on the car.
I'm owning my first bimmer, an 2012 F31 320d M Sport in Estoril Blue automatic 184bhp.
I got my car from an auction kind of cheap £8800 in June 2018 with 125k miles on the clock.

Right now my car has 180k miles and running great.

After a month by turbo started to have a whistle sound which went to a drive train error on the motorway and no oil in the engine.
Costed me 2000 quid to buy a new turbo and properly clean my DPF and all the pipes professionaly.
After that, while the car was in the service I done the gearbox oil change and filter and no issues so far after almost 2 years.
After 2 months I decided to change my timing chain, alltho no sign, but when I changed it I found out it was a bit loose.Another 1200 quid.

Oil change I`m doing it every 8k miles, and the guy from the garage managed to change the service interval on my NBT from 18k miles/24 months to 8k miles/12 months.

When I was looking for the car I really wanted a touring, automatic and that`s all. Beside that I found out later that came out with NBT, sport auto gearbox, adaptive suspension, KAFAS2 camera for reading signs and eletrict boot.

1 year later I started moding the car:

1. Adaptive Xenon headlights from halogen
2. F80 mirrors with power folding and dimming
3. LCI Cupholders
4. NBT EVO ID6 with full screen apple carplay, tochscreen, ConnectedDrive services with weather and everything that can be activated for my car through an emulator (unfortunately)
5. 6WB full digital cluster
6. Heated seats
7. High beam assist through KAFAS2 camera
8. 2NH brakes 340mm with blue calipers
9. Replaced 18" alloys 400m with 442m 19"
10. M Performance tail lights / LCI 
11. M4 steering wheel with M4 paddle shifters.
12. Iluminated LCI trim for Air Conditioner.
13. Sliding armrest
14. HK speakers with tweeters on the front doors.
Looking for a nice pair of adaptive LED's now Smile This quarantine only makes me spending money Sad 

Everything on the car is GENUINE and I tried to tell insurance about them, but they told me if everything I done is genuine I don`t need to declare them (happy days).

Keep up the good work guys!
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
(04-11-2020, 03:31 PM)Turbogn6 Wrote: Helo, I am new here, attending to lean about n63 and my next move will be M 5 or 6
God bless America

(04-13-2020, 11:19 PM)XuLeTZ Wrote: Hi guys,

I will just want to thank for this amazing forum where people getting help and no rude comments when someone has an issue on the car.
I'm owning my first bimmer, an 2012 F31 320d M Sport in Estoril Blue automatic 184bhp.
I got my car from an auction kind of cheap £8800 in June 2018 with 125k miles on the clock.

Right now my car has 180k miles and running great.

After a month by turbo started to have a whistle sound which went to a drive train error on the motorway and no oil in the engine.
Costed me 2000 quid to buy a new turbo and properly clean my DPF and all the pipes professionaly.
After that, while the car was in the service I done the gearbox oil change and filter and no issues so far after almost 2 years.
After 2 months I decided to change my timing chain, alltho no sign, but when I changed it I found out it was a bit loose.Another 1200 quid.

Oil change I`m doing it every 8k miles, and the guy from the garage managed to change the service interval on my NBT from 18k miles/24 months to 8k miles/12 months.

When I was looking for the car I really wanted a touring, automatic and that`s all. Beside that I found out later that came out with NBT, sport auto gearbox, adaptive suspension, KAFAS2 camera for reading signs and eletrict boot.

1 year later I started moding the car:

1. Adaptive Xenon headlights from halogen
2. F80 mirrors with power folding and dimming
3. LCI Cupholders
4. NBT EVO ID6 with full screen apple carplay, tochscreen, ConnectedDrive services with weather and everything that can be activated for my car through an emulator (unfortunately)
5. 6WB full digital cluster
6. Heated seats
7. High beam assist through KAFAS2 camera
8. 2NH brakes 340mm with blue calipers
9. Replaced 18" alloys 400m with 442m 19"
10. M Performance tail lights / LCI 
11. M4 steering wheel with M4 paddle shifters.
12. Iluminated LCI trim for Air Conditioner.
13. Sliding armrest
14. HK speakers with tweeters on the front doors.
Looking for a nice pair of adaptive LED's now Smile This quarantine only makes me spending money Sad 

Everything on the car is GENUINE and I tried to tell insurance about them, but they told me if everything I done is genuine I don`t need to declare them (happy days).

Keep up the good work guys!
@XuLeTZ Welcome to the Scene! Happy to hear you are enjoying the community. Thanks for the detailed journey with your F31. You definitely have done your fair share of retrofitting. Quarantine will only have you itching for more Smile Enjoy!
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag