We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBT EVO ID6
I have a retrofitted HU-NBT_EVO ID6 in my F10 everything is working ,but now i tried to read the FSC with Esys like i always dit for my NBT and i cant i always get the same error

(No FSC could be read from ecu “ECUId:HU_NBT2_0x63” for software id “ApplicationNumber=240 ,UpgradeIndex=1”. [G116]. ) 

Why was it working with the NBT and not with the EVO ?

Thank you
What data have you got in the index and APP boxes? What happens if you press only identify ECU And check FSC status.
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Antonio
(02-10-2022, 04:55 PM)DayvG Wrote: What data have you got in the index and APP boxes? What happens if you press only identify ECU And check FSC status.

I always use FSC Extended so i dont now never used EST Comfort to read the FSC.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Comfort MODE -> FSC - 0x63 Check FSC Status
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Rob for this post:
  • Antonio
(02-10-2022, 05:00 PM)Rob Wrote: Comfort MODE -> FSC - 0x63 Check FSC Status
 Thank you wilt try this out tomorrow.. If this works is there a way to save the FSC?
[attachment=579 Wrote:                 Rob pid='36235' dateline='1644512418']Comfort MODE -> FSC - 0x63 Check FSC Status

Okay i went to Comfort mode and read the FSC and this time it works dont know why it in Expert mode wont work? Maybe my parameters are wong

Doagnostic adres : 0x63
Aplication number : 0xFE

I need the FSC for my future EVO map updates the guy who did the retrofit did not want to put lifetime FSC , so i founf someone who is willing to provide me a lifetime FSC for the next map update hopefully EVO 2022 but this person told me to read the FSC with Esys Expert and then safe it so i could give it to him.

Now with reading the FSC in comfort mode i dont know what FSC this guy needs , i wil attach 3 screenpicture of reading the FSC wit Esys in Comfort mode.

I also used a program i found in this forum to read information about the headunit FlashXcode Toolkit 3.3 that also reads the FSC i am posting also a picture from that
Great site. I’m sure we’ll all learn from our experiences.