We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem updating Map WAY Europe 2022-01
I bought a lifetime fsc in 2021  for my entrynav BMW which is a 2018 model which uses WAY Maps. I’ve been updating at every map release from WAY Europe 2021-1 to 2021-3. Now I want to update to WAY Europe 2022-01 but every time I plug in the usb with the map, I get a message saying “connect usb with correct activation code”.

Does anyone know what is going on??
I can confirm the usb is fine and fat32. I’ve updated a few times with it.

Thank you
I have the same problem
(02-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Ersanu Wrote: I bought a lifetime fsc in 2021  for my entrynav BMW which is a 2018 model which uses WAY Maps. I’ve been updating at every map release from WAY Europe 2021-1 to 2021-3. Now I want to update to WAY Europe 2022-01 but every time I plug in the usb with the map, I get a message saying “connect usb with correct activation code”.

Thank you
There is no lifetime code for Entynav2 (WAY maps), only OEM fsc codes can be purchased for 1-3 years on your connected drive account. Lifetime codes can be only generated for Entrynav Route maps.

btw. FSC file should be copied into FSC folder on USB stick.
(02-14-2022, 08:54 AM)Renne Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Ersanu Wrote: I bought a lifetime fsc in 2021  for my entrynav BMW which is a 2018 model which uses WAY Maps. I’ve been updating at every map release from WAY Europe 2021-1 to 2021-3. Now I want to update to WAY Europe 2022-01 but every time I plug in the usb with the map, I get a message saying “connect usb with correct activation code”.

Thank you
There is no lifetime code for Entynav2 (WAY maps), only OEM fsc codes can be purchased for 1-3 years on your connected drive account. Lifetime codes can be only generated for Entrynav Route maps.

Hi Renne, I guess I was misled by the seller regarding lifetime fsc for the WAY maps. Is there anyway of updating the maps without a connected drive account? I’m curious to why the updated WAY maps are uploaded for us to download on here, if it cannot be used to update.
thanks
(02-14-2022, 09:48 AM)Ersanu Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 08:54 AM)Renne Wrote:

Thank you

Hi Renne, I guess I was misled by the seller regarding lifetime fsc for the WAY maps. Is there anyway of updating the maps without a connected drive account? I’m curious to why the updated WAY maps are uploaded for us to download on here, if it cannot be used to update.
thanks

only OEM Fsc codes are accepted purchased for example from the dealer or from BMW website ( https://shop.bmw.de/bmw-de/de_DE/origina...page1.html ) Maps from this forum are for example useful when you want to make a conversion from US to ECE Smile For that u need also OEM FSC codes which cost 399 EUR Smile
so is nothing that can be done other than purchasing the FSC direct from BMW. There is no way to generate a code by other methods??