We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expect motorcycle owners to share CAFD for programming research
Greetings!
Has anyone successfully coded the MSR(engine drag torque control) menu into the motorcycle dashboard? 
I have successfully written the M Sport menu to my bike, but there is no change after writing MSR(018B) into the VO list. I once saw the 40th anniversary version of 750gs & 850gs with MSR function on the Internet, but I haven't seen anyone activated it on bikes of other ages. 
Maybe some bike owner with MSR Menu can PM me to share your CAFD file(Kombi and DME, Remember to note the model) for me to find out the code that needs to be modified. Preferably 750gs, 850gs and 900X, XR.
If successful, I will share my experience.

BIG THANKS in advance.
hello,i think here need fsc,i try too but unsuccesfully,any ideas?
p.s. how did you code m dash?
(04-10-2022, 05:25 PM)equalizer Wrote: hello,i think here need fsc,i try too but unsuccesfully,any ideas?
p.s. how did you code m dash?
You are right. I checked my friend's 1250gs with MSR function,it really needs FSC.

we need to change some kombi FDL to enable m dash, I successfully turned on the inclination display, braking acceleration and lap speed timing, but the gear indicator will not flash.
(04-15-2022, 02:19 AM)rossi0106 Wrote:
(04-10-2022, 05:25 PM)égaliseur Wrote: bonjour, je pense qu'ici j'ai besoin de fsc, j'essaie aussi mais sans succès, des idées?
ps comment avez-vous codé m dash?
Vous avez raison. J'ai vérifié le 1250gs de mon ami avec la fonction MSR, il a vraiment besoin de FSC.

nous devons changer certains kombi FDL pour activer m dash, j'ai réussi à activer l'affichage de l'inclinaison, l'accélération du freinage et la synchronisation de la vitesse au tour, mais l'indicateur de vitesse ne clignote pas.
Bonjour ,
Comment as-tu activé le mode sport avec inclinaison... ?
Merci