We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Id6 retrofitted USB ports.
Hey all. I’ve had an id6 retrofitted and it’s been working fine.
In the last few days I’ve had some coding done, change to screen settings and CarPlay activated.
Now though, my USB ports are both dead. If I plug in a hard drive, it powers up, so they are clearly powered, but don’t get recognised by the headunit. I’ve tried plugging in different usb sticks, formatted to fat32. These worked after the retrofit but now dont. If I plug in an iPhone, it doesn’t get recognised.
Everything else works fine, USB ports just not recognising anything that’s plugged in.

Could these have been coded out accidentally? Or any idea what could be wrong here
Appreciate any helpSmile
Last night, I decided to check the FA from a few days after the retrofit against the current one in the car and found some small discrepancies, these; 2PA,302,420,8SM, are no longer listed. I’m going to add them back in today and see if it fixes the issue but nothing I see online suggests these are related.
Subscribed for news. Good luck!
(04-16-2020, 05:31 AM)Alanm Wrote: Last night, I decided to check the FA from a few days after the retrofit against the current one in the car and found some small discrepancies, these; 2PA,302,420,8SM, are no longer listed. I’m going to add them back in today and see if it fixes the issue but nothing I see online suggests these are related.
Did you get this sorted?

Let me know can assist
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
i got almost same problem and i say almost because in my case is that only one usb is working at same tiem.
i used to have one usb on armrest and other on globerbox now if i conect both i only see the one i connect first. Extrange...