We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Bimmer Utility 2022 F/G Series Coding Solution - Latest Mapping - Lifetime Updates
i bougth Bimmer utility and the interface buwifi, I connect my android phone with the interface, but bimmer utility shows can read the vin . I have tried with bimmerlink and get the same problem, can´t get vin from my car. 2 days ag i updated my navigator and feature installer read the vin withouth any problem, I have tried with ista and next icom and not problem, i have tried diagzone and not problem, i suspect the problem is interface. What interface do you recomended me to try if bimmer utility can get my vin and problem is the buwifi interface?

edit problem fixed, airplane mode with only wifi activated fixed the problem, thanks support
I also bought this utility and it is excellent.
Thank you for the upload!
great software, I will buy it
Thank you for the upload!
Does anyone know how to code anti-dazzle using BimmerUtility?  I followed the steps in this forum post: https://g05.bimmerpost.com/forums/showth...?t=1852315

This uses ProTool for coding.  I have done all of the steps except for the last 2 which are coding C_FLA_BS_ENTER_THRESH and C_FLA_BS_EXIT_THRESH.  These items cannot be found in BimmerUtility.  There are a lot of line items for different thresholds in KAFAS4 but I want to make sure I change the correct ones.
Hi, I'm looking to code a meter change on G20 for a 6wa. Who can tell me how to do this with BU?
hi all
are we able to code latest BMW X5 G05 with idrive8?

was having issue while trying to connect!!
any pointers