We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia & New Zealand Premium 2020
(03-30-2020, 02:56 AM)Rob Wrote: Latest maps for Australia & New Zealand Premium

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[/u][/font][/size][/color]
THANK YOU
(03-30-2020, 02:56 AM)Rob Wrote: Latest maps for Australia & New Zealand Premium

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
Hi guys,
Cheers from Melbourne, Australia !!
I am new to this forum and I trying to understand how to update the maps on my 335i 2012. It currently has the PREMIUM 2012 Maps.
How can I get the map, FSC e instructions (if possible Smile) !
Please let me know
Cheers
Bitta

Hi Rob,
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply mate !  Icon_thumbup 
I have downloaded the .tar map file (~5GB) but for some unknown reason I can't managed to get it saved on either a 8GB or 16GB memory stick. I have formatted both sticks (FAT32) but I get the message saying the file is too large for the destination file system.
Any clue ?
Cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for sharing, I need this for my E82

Absolutely brilliant!!
thank you
ECU Remap Stage 1 / 2
Checksum Correction
PopCorn / Hard Cut Limiter
ECU Cloning
PopsBangs
Launch Control Activation
E85 Conversion
DPF / EGR / Adblue / NOX / Lambda and many more.
RobLatest maps for Australia & New Zealand Premium

appreciate it
Thank you for the map data.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for this.

Nice!