We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BimmerUtility Suggestions/Feedback
Is FSC coding with the mobile app on the roadmap?
Is it just me or does the cheats creator not work any more since a couple of versions?

On every CAFD i get no mapping determid for this cafd.

When i do this a second time, BU freezes and i have to restart it.
A few ideas that I have after some time with this app.

1)Would it be bossible to add SVT file in the automatic backup results?
2)It would be nice if one could filter out modules that don't have any fault codes in the fault code list.
3)It would be nice if one could save the DTC error report on mobile app too (Maybe didn't just find it)
4)Currently the FSC function deals only with HU FSC's? At least have never seen anything else. Would love if one could read and save other FSC's (KAFAS, EPS) aswell. Also would be nice if the function saved map FSC too.
A good idea would be to change data location path, as you are doing now.
hello.
I am experiencing difficulties while using the remote control program BU RemoteTool among the Bimmer utility programs. No matter how many times I try, it doesn't work. I need a video on how to use it or a detailed manual. I wonder if there is a bug in the program. I confirmed that I can't connect even after trying dozens of times.
motorrad cheat still not complete yet, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wirann for this post:
  • Korey
Hi Rob,
Could you check? There are many errors in the VIN Decoder, especially regarding the typical navigation on the Evo systems.
i get software crash when open cafs with recent bimmerutility especially if first read fem body and then try to open it with bimmer utility it closed right away bimmerutility
No mapping determined for cafd. Please map latest Motorrad BCO file CAFD_00002A57_012_001_081
(06-13-2022, 07:01 PM)Rob Wrote: BU is always open to Suggestions and Feedback from its users!

If you have any ideas of things you want implemented into the utility please let us know here.
I have got an error while coding the KAFAS4 in G08 after update to 07/2023 version.
Could you fix this bugs and also make a mapping?

Thank you