We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lane departure Warning help
Hello Team,

I would like to get your expertise help about adding or coding the Lane Departure warner LDW feature using e sys on my Mini Countrman se 2019.

Please find all the feature that i habe on the attachment.
My question is that possible or not and if yes im a newbie can you gave me instructions how to procees.

Best Thank in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I dont think you have any kind of driving assistance package. 5AS Active Driving Assistant
(04-09-2024, 07:13 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: I dont think you have any kind of driving assistance package. 5AS Active Driving Assistant
Thanks for your reply, that means it aint gonna work then, i already did activate SLI and Frintcollision with pedestrian detection does that help or should i forget it?
Which camera system do you have?
Does the steering wheel have the vibrator motor? This is sometime necessary for LDW
(04-10-2024, 06:44 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Which camera system do you have?
Does the steering wheel have the vibrator motor? This is sometime necessary for LDW
i Have Kafas2 as for Steering wheels i counldnt check ... i mostly think that it doesnt have
Not sure if it will work but you can try coding it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TheNine90 for this post:
  • Sagita
Do you think when i edit the 5AV that i have into 5AS will work?
Adding 5AS other option not only LDW, you dont need to remove 5AV. You can try filtering out the LDW coding incase it works
(04-10-2024, 07:46 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: Not sure if it will work but you can try coding it

(04-10-2024, 06:44 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Adding 5AS other option not only LDW, you dont need to remove 5AV. You can try filtering out the LDW coding incase it works
I did try all that and these option are appearing on the Control display but cant select them at all, as for error i didnt get no error

(04-10-2024, 06:44 PM)TheNine90 Wrote: Adding 5AS other option not only LDW, you dont need to remove 5AV. You can try filtering out the LDW coding incase it works
I did edit FA 5AV into a 5AS were i did all FDL coding on the LDW parts on BDC HU Kafas and Kombi , the appear in the Central Control ring as Intelligent safety option but the only things that are selected or i can select is only frontal collision and Person with automatic brake as for the others cant be selected