We have recieved 83% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmw F07 530d GT
Hi , i have a bmw f07 530d gt 2009 , and i want to code some thing with bimmer code expert mode but i really dont understan the codes if anyone can help me ? Like white lines in instrument cluster, compass, M logo, and bluetooth audio enhancement, M logo in idrive, sport displays, thnx
(04-21-2020, 12:43 PM)jeton Wrote: Hi , i have a bmw f07 530d gt 2009 , and i want to code some thing with bimmer code expert mode but i really dont understan the codes if anyone can help me ? Like white lines in instrument cluster, compass, M logo, and bluetooth audio enhancement, M logo in idrive, sport displays, thnx
My first advice is to forget Bimmercode......forever!!

Then I recommend you start reading the Esys and coding programming threads on this forum. If you get stuck after you’ve read and understand what you are doing we will all be happy to help. I must emphasise that the most important thing is to have an understanding of what you are doing. The threads here will tell you everything you need to know. 

Good luck
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
(04-21-2020, 10:53 PM)DayvG Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 12:43 PM)jeton Wrote: Hi , i have a bmw f07 530d gt 2009 , and i want to code some thing with bimmer code expert mode but i really dont understan the codes if anyone can help me ? Like white lines in instrument cluster, compass, M logo, and bluetooth audio enhancement, M logo in idrive, sport displays, thnx
My first advice is to forget Bimmercode......forever!!

Then I recommend you start reading the Esys and coding programming threads on this forum. If you get stuck after you’ve read and understand what you are doing we will all be happy to help. I must emphasise that the most important thing is to have an understanding of what you are doing. The threads here will tell you everything you need to know. 

Good luck

Hi Can you send me the coding programming manual for changing the welcome M logo in Hu and dash .

Thanks and regards

DK
Which bmw you have? Construction date?