We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ISTA+ Full Install 4.22.40
Below is a link to the latest version of ISTA+ 4.22.40. It contains the full SDP and BLP for programming and diagnosis. With a proper install you can share the ISTA programming data with esys removing the need to download 70+GB of PSDZDATA every week!

Updating ISTA becomes effortless and the whole process is a breeze!

This link will be constantly updated with the latest files as they become available.

ISTA+ Latest Install

Contact me for information on how to activate and install correctly.  Icon_thumbup
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • Chajka, dncomputech, roth, take0524, Tombo, wujie0924, XuLeTZ
What .exe you have to run for this?

(04-24-2020, 10:15 AM)DayvG Wrote: Below is a link to the latest version of ISTA+ 4.22.40. It contains the full SDP and BLP for programming and diagnosis. With a proper install you can share the ISTA programming data with esys removing the need to download 70+GB of PSDZDATA every week!

This link will be constantly updated with the latest files as they become available.

ISTA+ Latest Install

Contact me for information on how to activate and install correctly.  Icon_thumbup
What file should we run for this? 

Thanks
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to XuLeTZ for this post:
  • nugeesky
(04-24-2020, 10:56 AM)XuLeTZ Wrote: What .exe you have to run for this?

(04-24-2020, 10:15 AM)DayvG Wrote: Below is a link to the latest version of ISTA+ 4.22.40. It contains the full SDP and BLP for programming and diagnosis. With a proper install you can share the ISTA programming data with esys removing the need to download 70+GB of PSDZDATA every week!

ISTA+ Latest Install

Thanks
It requires ISTA Admin Client, ISTA launcher and a valid license to run it.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DayvG for this post:
  • XuLeTZ
And how can we get a valid licence? downloaded 130gb and now i don`t know how to do! Tongue

run for this?

ISTA+ Latest Install

Thanks
Davy, i presume you need to be contacted in order to let us know how to use this? I'm interested in ISTA but like the posters above how does one install and activate. How do we obtain a license and the admin client to activate and use?

I'm new here but happy to PM you or to be messaged
Hello mate. The files can be used to update an already working install either standalone or with a license. I can provide licenses for the software for a fraction of what it would cost to use BMW online AOS ISTA diagnostics. PM me if interested.
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
(06-05-2020, 07:05 AM)DayvG Wrote: Hello mate. The files can be used to update an already working install either standalone or with a license.  I can provide licenses for the software for a fraction of what it would cost to use BMW online AOS ISTA diagnostics. PM me if interested.
Will it work to update the service history? Big Grin
Don't forget to press =====>[Image: Thanks.jpg] if you think I helped
No mate, that needs an online connection to bmw servers. AOS can do this. Otherwise you need HU service manager
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
I think 4.23.16 is available.
thanks you so much buddy