We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dvd bmw f10
Wink 
Hi I have a 2011 f10 with pro nav and 6 disc dvd in glove box should my car play dvds, I've tryed the front loader, tryed all 6 discs, plays sound and and chapter but no picture. I've coded video in motion and changed the area code to no2 still nothink
(04-29-2020, 03:54 PM)Bigter Wrote: Hi I have a 2011 f10 with pro nav and 6 disc dvd in glove box should my car play dvds, I've tryed the front loader, tryed all 6 discs, plays sound and and chapter but no picture. I've coded video in motion and changed the area code to no2 still nothink
It should play video yes. When it plays are you selecting multimedia and then DVD from the idrive menu?
I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
[Image: clapping.gif] BMW ISPI Admin Client License (Contact for info)
E-Sys LauncherPro 3.7
[Image: mail.gif] Contact me for more information
Thank you I try that I get the chapter screen with sound just no picture very strange
@Bigter

1) Make sure you are playing original DVDs and not copies, the HU is picky
2) Make Sure you are not playing HD DVD or BLU RAY as these won't work either

These are the only things I can think of .

Let me know and well continue troubleshooting but I'm guessing you are trying a burned or copied DVD or a Blu ray Smile
Looking for FSC's? (Apple Carplay , Navigation Updates , Region Change etc)? 

2024 Special for BimmerScene Members / Reseller Rates now available!

Send me a Private Message for more info

[Image: image.png]

BimmerUtility - Latest CAFD Mapping - FREE Lifetime Mapping Updates - ISTA Equivalent Read / Clear Errors - Cheat Code Editor - NCD Compare - Fully Mapped FA EDITOR - and more!

https://www.BimmerUtility.com

[Image: logo.png]
Make sure to Join the Bimmer Scene Official Facebook Group  Checkeredflag 
Thanks mate will keep looking and try some other dvd and see what happens
(05-11-2020, 08:03 PM)По-голям Wrote: Благодаря приятелю ще продължи да търси и да пробва някой друг DVD и да види какво ще стане
Запишете DVD с DVD CREATOR И ДИСКЪТ ЩЕ ОТЛИЧИ