We have recieved 86% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors when flashing HU_CIC
Hi all
I'm trying to flash my headunit with some changes to the FA that I've made using e-sys.
However, I'm running into an error about 50% into the flash and it's leaving my headunit showing "No Signal" on the screen. 

Below is the error output from e-sys.

Code:
<[HU_CIC - 63 - swfl_00000c38-008_040_002] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: 51% progress on ECUId:HU_CIC_0x63 [61% of swfl_00000c38-008_040_002] [TRANSACTION]>
<[HU_CIC - 63] performEcuFlash finished with protocol UDS [PROGRESS]>
<[] job failed with negative response error:
code: repeat job
description: Service TD returned a negative response with response code generalProgrammingFailure; LinkName: HU_CIC_63_ETHERNET
severity: ERROR
[THROWABLE]>
<[HU_CIC - 63 - swfl_00000c38-008_040_002] Transaction type: swDeploy;  Message: TA finished [TRANSACTION]>
<[HU_CIC - 63] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]>
<[HU_CIC - 63] - [Exception - HU_CIC - 63] job failed with negative response error:
description: Service TD returned a negative response with response code generalProgrammingFailure; LinkName: HU_CIC_63_ETHERNET
>
<[HU_CIC - 63] finalizeECUFlash started [PROGRESS]>
<[HU_CIC - 63] finalizeECUFlash finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] There was an error, please check the log files. [WARN]>
<[] - [Exception - HU_CIC - 63] job failed with negative response error:
>
<[] finalizeVehicleFlash started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeVehicleFlash finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] prepareVehicleForCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding started [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeVehicleCoding finished [PROGRESS]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution started [PROGRESS]>
<MCDDiagService<id=464637, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: negative response : NoResponseFromSubnetComponent, link=TAS_F0_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]>
<MCDDiagService<id=464637, job=com.bmw.psdz.jobs.common.MCD3_FinalizeTALExecution, service=RC_TAS_ROUTING - Routine Control for TAS, description=error: negative response : NoResponseFromSubnetComponent, link=TAS_F0_ETHERNET> [DIAGSERVICE]>
<[] finalizeTALExecution finished [PROGRESS]>
<TAL execution finished [TAL_EXECUTION_FINISHED]>
TAL-Execution finished with status: "FinishedWithError".
TAL execution finished. Duration: "3h 26min 7s".
<>
Read SVT after TAL execution started.
Read SVT after TAL execution finished.

I'm not very experienced with any of this, I've simply been trying to follow some tutorials online in order to get AU/NZ Maps on my Japanese import. I've been given the relevant FA codes to add to the HU_CIC which I believe I've done correctly, but keep on running into the error above. 
I have tried running this 3 times, starting from scratch each time to make the svt and tal files...

I have attached the log file. Just rename it from .zip to  just .log

If anyone can help, or identify what's going wrong and more importantly, what I need to do to fix it, I'd love to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.zip   E-Sys_20221106_205715.log.zip (Size: 307.44 KB / Downloads: 5)